snappy tots: Drink yourself healthy

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Drink yourself healthy





As part of our "feeling snappy" project we all tried to drink more water. For some, it has been hard to drink a half gallon a day, let alone a gallon. I was once told you should drink half of your body weight in ounces. So a person weighing 200lbs would drink at least 100oz of water. Whew, thats a lot.
My problem is I often forget. The beginning of March this year, I gave up drinking pop. I try to drink at least a half gallon each day. I have felt better, my skin is clearer and I am not as tired as I used to be. I am a strong believer in the power of water.
I came across this on a friend's pinterest board and LOVE this idea. I fill up two water bottles each morning to remind myself to drink them all, but never thought to actually mark the bottles. What a great idea!
Take the water challenge and start drinking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.