Give them a try. Here are some uses for this weird little rectangle:
35 new uses for the Magic Eraser1. Remove coffee and tea stains from mugs.
2. Clean stains left inside the crock pot.
3. Clean pet and child vomit from carpet or clothing- I’d try a test spot on any fabric before you use the Magic Eraser on it!
4. Remove grass stains from shoes after mowing the lawn.
5. Clean outdoor furniture and toys, like white resin, plastic toys or white painted furniture (but scrub lightly on the painted furniture!).
6. Clean pool liners.
7. Clean vinyl surfaces.
8. Clean your car’s hubcaps.
9. Clean the built-up gunk from inside of your refrigerator.
10. Clean the dishwasher interior.
11. Remove rust from most surfaces.
12. Clean your computer, including your keyboard, mouse and some even say your laptop itself! I’d go lightly as you wipe down these electronic pieces.
13. Clean your phone- try gently wiping down your phone’s mouthpiece to get rid of built-up grime.
14. Remove cooked-on stains in pots and pans.
15. Clean your sticky/dusty range hood over the stove. (What, yours isn’t sticky or dusty? Mhmm… well mine is! Ha!)
16. Remove nail polish spills or stains.
17. Clean your gutters.
18. Clean mirrors and windows- some say that the Magic Eraser gives them a streak-free and clean mirror! And it will apparently prevent your mirrors in the bathroom from steaming when you shower… hmmm.
19. Remove mildew from tents, vinyl canopies, awnings, fiberglass items, etc.
20. Remove paint over spray that has dried.
21. Remove food stains inside plastic food containers.
22. Remove fingerprints and dirt on light-colored kitchen cabinets.
23. Clean grout and tile (I have GOT to try this one for grout stains!).
24. Remove dried paint from door hinges.
25. Remove tarnish from silver.
26. Remove adhesive residue after removing stickers.
27. Remove hair dye from counter tops.
28. Clean plastic coolers inside and out.
29. Clean oven shelves and the grates on your grill.
30. Remove melted plastic from the side of the toaster oven.
31. Remove green algae from cement (such as bird baths, steps, ponds, etc.).
32. Remove toilet bowl rings- apparently you can simply cut off a piece of the Magic Eraser and let it sit in the toilet overnight to clean. Sounds easy enough to me!
33. Clean stained caulking along the kitchen sink and counter top- another must try!
34. Remove paint scratches on your car from minor fender benders.
35. Remove stains on the underside of the toilet seat.