snappy tots: Sassy Variations

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sassy Variations

I LOVE when snappy peeps come up with variations of my patterns. I will be featuring different shops that step out of the box and put their own snappy spin on my designs.

Our first featured shop is "The Sassy Hooker". Owner Melissa Johnson has been a snappy friend for over a year. I consider her a "headband queen" because she has made more bands then I have I think!
Melissa first stood out to me with this amazing photo of her daughter's cross country team. It is still one of my all time favorite pix! She really brought to life my Animal Bands pattern.
"The Sassy Hooker" takes custom orders on Etsy too, featuring hats size newborn to adult!
Her latest headbands are some of my most favorite! Based on my "Feathered Fowl Pack", these variations are perfect for the holiday season. Bands were all made using parts from the pattern, plus "Christmas Thief". She sells these bands for $12-15. What a bargain!
Please stop by and say hi to one of our fellow creative crocheters. Her facebook page is new and needs a snappy attack to add some likes.
Thanks Melissa for sharing your fun flair for snappy variations!

1 comment:

  1. You just "forced" me to go to Ravelry I buy a bunch more patterns. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.