snappy tots: Blogs are like glue

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogs are like glue


Facebook and I have a love/hate relationship. Ever feel like you are on a giant game of hide and seek? You look for something you KNOW you saw posted and it hides from you? I get asked the same questions over and over so I have decided to start using my blog more, giving a more concrete place for items such as announcements, giveaways, crochet a longs, etc. I have tried a gazillion different shops and blogs over the past year, searching for the best and feel comfortable with the set up I have right now.

THANK YOU to amazing people who give advice, help and encouragement on a daily basis. The past year has been a MIRACLE and I will never, ever be able to thank you all enough.

Let's take a trip around the blog:
First stop, Mr. Chesh' "A Cat's Eye Review". Our quirky, snappy cat will be sharing reviews of popular products based on information collected from Snappy friends. Occasionally he will hold giveaways for the products or give away patterns.

Next, I do have a newsletter sign up form, thingy. Have you signed up and missed getting newsletters? hmm, probably because I haven't sent many. I am going to play with this and send them more often to keep all my wonderful peeps updated. But, the BEST way to make sure you stay updated with all my weirdness is to sign up for "email updates". If something is posted on the blog, you will receive an auto email. If you sign up, make sure you look for a verification email so it will be activated.

Links to current "events" are on the right side of the home page. You will also find portals (yep, those little circles...so take a deep breath and jump through them) to important snappy spots like facebook, pinterest and youtube.
The front door to my shop is top left, but if you are wanting to shop by department, click on "patterns" from the top tabs and you will see categories for the snappy line. This is still a work in progress.

Enjoy your day. Only a few months left before Christmas so lets drink in each moment and cherish life.