snappy tots: Pinning fun

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pinning fun

I am loving pinterest lately! It goes in waves. Sometimes I get totally addicted in finding things. I LOVE that secret boards can be created now and I have been using them for things I want to make for Christmas presents and future designs.

If you haven't found Pinterest yet, you should give it a try. It is fun seeing all of the wonderful things others find. I got searching for new decorations and ways to bring a warm and cozy Christmas feeling into our home and am excited to share them with you.

Decorate
I have been searching for a quick and easy pattern to make these ever since I saw them hanging on a tree on some random show I was watching. These "woolly balls" are super cute. I need to make some bright colored ones to polka dot my snappy tree...but they would add an elegant touch made from cream cotton.
Delight
A beautiful hotpad, but also a nice centerpiece to put a candle on.

Delish
Mmmm...overnight cinnamon rolls to have ready for Christmas morning.

Delovely
I love coffee cozies. This cabled cozy would make a wonderful gift that keeps reminding friends how much you care.
Deliver
I LOVE dish towels with crocheted tops. This is even better, giving any towel a handy place. These work up quickly. Add a Christmas towel to this hanger for a nice neighbor or teacher gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.