snappy tots: Twinkie Time

Friday, November 16, 2012

Twinkie Time

When those around me are mourning twinkies it reminds me of one of my all time favorite peeps...Twinkie Chan! I absolutely adore her!

If you haven't noticed yet, I am not a pastel person. I LOVE color, bright, cheery, full of energy, color.
If i wasn't a 40 something, stay at home mom, living in a cookie cutter town, I would TOTALLY get my twink on. From her pink hair, to her outrageous use of color and dress style, I love everything about her...in a non-stalkerish sort of way.
Her finished items top the charts on price point, but her flair is definitely an inspiration. We all can learn from her marketing, use of theme (she is the crochet food queen) and presentation.
So, if you too are down in the sugar dumps about the closing of Hostess, visit my favorite Twinkie for a sugar rush.
Free pattern!