snappy tots: Birthday Sale

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Birthday Sale

Happpy Birthday to my oldest son, Nic. He is currently serving in the U.S. Army. I am super proud of him and hope he has the best birthday ever.
To celebrate his big day, I am offering both of my cake hats as the pattern of the day for only $1.99 each. Sale price expires at 11:59pm mt so grab them while you can!
A puffy cupcake hat is perfect for bringing sweetness into anyone's life. This works up quickly and is super cute in almost any yarn. Only $1.99 today.


My Seuss-ish Birthday Cake is one of my all time favorite designs. I LOVE seeing wonderful creations people have come up with from this pattern. Only $1.99 today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.