snappy tots: Wacky sweaters

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wacky sweaters

Last year my hubby talked us into wearing "ugly Christmas sweaters". It was so fun that this year we have talked both sides of the family into wearing these festive sweaters. Our five year old gets upset everytime we mention him wearing an ugly sweater. He wants to wear his cute reindeer sweater from last (with a great crocheted reindeer on the front from our friend, Rebecca Brockbank). So, my mom has renamed the event, "Wacky Sweater Party". I can't wait to post pix of us wearing our awesome fashions. Mine is sure to win! Of course it is PINK!!
Yesterday I posted this variation of my witch's cauldron, by Joanne of Grammy Jos Lids. As I was looking at it today I thought, "that would make the most PERFECT hat for my hubby to wear to the party!". It is definitely wacky!

click here for pattern site. On sale for only $1.99 today, 12/9/12
 Instructions for making this hat have been included. Ever since I saw Beth Weldon's version I knew we had to have it in the pattern. I REALLY appreciate her letting me use her idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.