snappy tots: Celebrating Bdays

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Celebrating Bdays

Birthdays are the best day of the year! Last year, to celebrate snappy friends' big days, I tried setting up a program to automatically send a coupon to people. The response to the program was GINORMOUS and we could never get the autosend to work how we would like so we ended up sending them upon request. We will be doing the same thing this year, but a little differently.

During your birth month, you may request one free pattern of choice (from current patterns).

This is to celebrate Snappy friends so please make sure you like my facebook page.

Only one free birthday pattern, per person, per calendar year.  Please be honest and request only one for yourself...does not include pets, children under 12, etc.

Snappy Tots reserves the right to request proof of birthdate and/ or deny this offer.

17 comments:

  1. How do we do this? Mine was this last Monday! :) You are awesome for doing so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you so much Mrs. Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Miss Heidi! My birthday is the 29th so I will be perusing your patterns soon,and then once I find 5 or 6 I will buy all but one....lol I love your patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u miss heidi on more month yay I love ur patterns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope I remember this by May! I know, I'll put it on my calendar on my iPad . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Heidi. I am always amazed at how much you do for us crocheters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is the twentieth of this month So tell us brain dead how to let you know I am not usually this bad but brain is not working good the last few weeks. Thanks. I love you patterns
    Jan Keith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is on the 26th of this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Ms. Heidi!!! How very thoughtful of you! I'm gonna make a note by my birthday in May! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I will post a reminder to myself! :)
    Elaine Sumner
    https://www.facebook.com/elaine.sumner1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine is this coming Friday the 18th. I saw the free birthday pattern on your facebook page. That is SO generous of you!! Wow! I'm waiting on that bronco hat pattern to be released. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Heidi,

    You are so sweet and generous! My birthday is actually today! I ordered 11 patterns from you a couple of weeks ago, but wished that I had purchased the Zoofari Ponchos. I would love that as my birthday pattern! If you like to quilt, you are welcome to choose one of my patterns for free too. You can find them at pixieharmony.etsy.com. Have a great day! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.