snappy tots: Beanies for brave students

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Beanies for brave students

This project has been bitter sweet. Of course I wish we had never heard of sandy hook and hadn't become so attached to this project but I am grateful for those who quickly and almost with a sense of urgency made and sent beanies.
I took several pictures as I sorted and packed beanies because I know many would like to have shared in this process as well. Over the next few days I will post more.
The hats came in several different sizes, in a variety of colors and patterns. I wanted to make receiving an passing these out as easy as possible so all were sorted into three sizes: small, medium and large.
This is in the early stages of packing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.