snappy tots: Rockin' Out The Projects

Monday, February 25, 2013

Rockin' Out The Projects

Time to check in an let us see what you are working on. Join our facebook event and share a picture (one per person please) and description of what you are working on. These are projects for Christmas presents, not just current things you are doing for orders. The point of this project is to encourage everyone, especially myself, to work on Christmas gifts a little each month.
In addition to our monthly sign in events, I am setting up a Ravelry group so we can keep in contact all month long and share tips, ideas, suggestions, etc. This will also be a way for those continually working on things to be rewarded as well. I should have the group finished really soon and will post the link for those that want to join. It is totally optional and up to you if you want to join.
Keep up the great work! I am excited to see what you have been doing.

Haven't started yet or have no idea what I am talking about? Check out past posts and get started today! Each month I will randomly give away things too.