snappy tots: Top Fans!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Top Fans!

Our FAN-tastic winners from September's contest are:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Jennifer Hatch
Jennifer made several different Snappy designs for her entries. They all turned out very cute! I LOVE how she showed her entire family's team spirit in the photos too. HUGE thanks to Jennifer and her Fan-tastic family!
Jennifer is also the owner of Hatch-ed With Love. Please check out her fabulous patterns!

Jennifer wins: 3 free Snappy Tots' patterns of choice, a custom made crochet hook from Day by Day Crochet,  4 fun bottle cap team magnets by Kristine's Lil Loves,  and a free pattern of choice from Yarning for More. HUGE thank you to these shops!

Jennifer also entered this cute hat she made for her grandma. I love that she did this.
First place - Fan Vote: Darlene Tasso
Prize: 3 patterns of choice

I giggled when I first saw this entry. All of the others were coming in as sport fans, so I was extra surprised to see this entry was...a Snappy Fan! Thank you Darlene for making these.

Second place - Fan Vote: Terry Spears
Prize: 2 patterns of choice
I really love the story behind this entry: From Terry, "I made this Denver Broncos Poncho for an adorable little 6 year old girl. She has leukemia and is a huge Broncos fan so I made this and I am sending it to her as a surprise gift."
Third place - Fan Vote: Amanda Rog
Prize - 2 patterns of choice
I like how Amanda added the baby's name. Definitely created a keepsake.
Everyone went to a lot of work both with the projects and photography for this contest. All other contestants will receive a free pattern of their choice. If you entered and your name is not listed above, please email heidi@snappy-tots.com with your pattern choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.