snappy tots: Gift Giving

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gift Giving

This is such a fun time of year, but a busy one too. From now until Christmas, I will be sharing ideas and suggestions for gift giving, celebrating and making the most out of the holidays. Let's try to enjoy every second. 

One of my favorite things to give is a pair of fingerless mitts. Even the men in my family enjoy them. A few years ago I started making them with a pocket, either on the palm, back of hand or hidden inside. This is perfect for holding a hot hands pack, credit card or anything else small and fairly flat. It takes about an hour to make a pair.
They are also cute worn over a pair of those inexpensive "magic" gloves. You know, those tiny stretchy ones you can even find in dollar stores. Pick up a pair of striped ones to add for an extra warm and cozy gift.

My Quick Mitts pattern is now free to give you a quick and easy gift for the entire family. Includes sizes toddler-adult, plus embellishments and (my favorite) a pocket option to hold a hot hands pack. I wear these all the time when I run and LOVE them. I hope you will enjoy this pattern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.