snappy tots: Early Christmas

Monday, December 9, 2013

Early Christmas

This is my third Snappy Christmas and each year I have received amazing gifts from wonderful friends I have met through my page and crochet.
This past weekend, Callie Johnson (a fellow crocheter/designer and friend) was on her way home and stopped to see me. It had been snowing all day. It was super fun to see her and she surprised me with the cutest gifts! A group of wonderful and talented ladies had sent things to her to deliver. I am still in shock that I am the lucky recipient of these beautiful things!
Isn't this bag the cutest thing ever? Several people made the circles and then it was put together. The inside is lined (with super cute fabric) and has pockets too! I can't get over how much work went into this. I just LOVE it! The pictures do not do it justice. You wouldn't believe how well it is made!
This bowl is one of my all time favorite things! Many people shared pix of it over the past year and I adored it. I now have my very own!

Isn't this a super cute Snappy Band? I put it on right away! Shannon Wyatt-Winbun made it. It makes me giggle. She used an ingenious way to connect the back too! It is worked around a hair band. Wow, what a great idea.
I have started a hook collection and am excited to add these to it! Thanks to Shelley Mason (she made the one on the left) and Rita Wilson for the one on the right (made by Day by Day Crochet).
Jackie Benjamin made these fun stitch markers. Aren't they cute? I swear I am going to figure out how to turn them into ear rings!
These squishy soft hand knit slippers are from Valorie Fischer. I have been wearing them every chance I get. They are so soft and beautifully made.
Rita/Crescendo Gal is trying to turn me into a yarn snob. She sent these fun skeins of cutie patootie yarn. I am totally going to make something for myself with these.
Thanks for letting me share my fun gifts with you all. I am extremely thankful to everyone who thought of me. I will cherish these things! Going to chill for the night with my warm and cozies and get some crocheting done.
THANK YOU to everyone:
Valorie Fischer - Creations by Valorie
Cj Lowder - The Fancy Hooker
Crescendo Gal - Schmibble & Co
Katie Zammitt - 4 Crazy Monkeys
Margaret Worman
Lisa Janowiec-Young - I Crochet It
Tara Quarles - Three J Q Designs
Jodie Wickham - Magically Hooked
Callie Johnson - Yarn and String
Francie Christensen - The Mad Capper
Shannon  Wyatt-Winbun - ShannonLyn Creations
Ashley Berard - Khys Closet
Heather Larkin - Beyond Buttons
Shelley Mason - Hooked in Yarn
Jackie Benjamin - Hats & More by Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.