snappy tots: Handmade Gifts

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Handmade Gifts


I was raised to appreciate handmade gifts. At first I thought it was just my parent's way of being nice when I couldn't afford to buy fancy presents. They always said they would rather have something I made then something I bought because of the time and effort put into it. Over the years I have come to appreciate handmade things so much more and understand their feelings. It means a lot to me when someone takes the time to share their talent.
Each year I search for just the right thing to make. This year I thought of a unique gift for a group of friends or family.
In a few weeks I will share my idea with you. In the meantime, I need your help. Please fill out the form below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.