snappy tots: Happy Birthday Mom!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to my awesome mom! She is by far, one of the most creative and talented people I know. I am extremely thankful she encouraged us to try new things and find our crafty side. I am sure she wishes I would make amends with my sewing machine, but somethings you just have to stand your ground on. As long as it keeps spitting at me, I will continue to refer to my sewing machine as "evil seamer".

Mom gets a lot of hand made slippers too. She loves black and last year I made her a fun pair of granny slippers adapted from this pattern.I am still searching for just the right pattern for her Christmas slippers. I have found LOTS of great ones I want to try and have been pinning them to my pinterest board.

There are so many great patterns out there. Moogly, an awesome blogger and designer, posted links to 20 freebies we should try.