snappy tots: Day 3: Treat Bags

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3: Treat Bags

One of my favorite Halloween patterns has been turned into an awesome trick or treat bag by Lisa of Tadpoles and Lily Pad Crochet. Please visit her shop and thank her for sharing.
What a fun idea! 
"I used the Frankies bride pattern! Instead of closing up the top of the purple I chained 40 then joined. I sewed the bottom of the hat to make it into a small bag for my daughter. I used red heart super saver in lavender, dayglow, black, maroon and white. I love this pattern! It was a lot of fun to make :)"
"Frankie's Bride" is one of my favorite hats!
Blog special coupon: Use code "treats" on patterns used for treat bags during the month of October and save 30% off these patterns. ONLY available on patterns linked in each "treats for peeps" post. These patterns will be on sale starting day posted, until end of Oct, 2013. Cannot be combined with other specials and may be temporarily disabled during sale events if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.